Monday, August 18, 2014

Fall Photo Calendar with Graphic 45


Hi, it's Teresa here today on this beautiful Monday to share a special calendar that I did for a wonderful person who has the cutest chickens I know.  Sometimes finding the perfect paper and trying to make something special for someone can be great inspiration and I think she is going to really love this.  At least I hope so.  So the ribbons this month for the August Monthly Ribbon Club  started this too.  They are gorgeous and went perfect with the papers that I had in my stash from G45.  And I added a few more that I loved too.


So you can tell that all the fall colors in the paper really went good!  For the front of the book I made that huge flower by gathering up the White Jute Ribbon  and added another gathered row of   Ivory Tulle  and then on top of that I put twine and flowers.  I also made a really pretty bow with the Green Seam Binding Ribbon from the shop.


Here is page two in the calendar.  I love all the rich colors and the ivory seam binding went great for it just as a bow at the bottom of the page.


For this page I tied a piece of the rich Red Burgandy Diamond Satin Ribbon with a flower.


This page I kept really simple and just added some flowers from my stash.  There are lots of gorgeous flowers in the shop that you can see here and I think it's time for an order for me too.


And lastly I put the biggest rooster to end the year on just by fussy cutting him out and layering him on the page with the calendar pieces and some Baker's Twine that you can see here and comes in lots and lots of colors... could use them all myself and it's a nice thing to have on hand.

That's it for today and hope you got inspired to make something fun for someone special in your life and don't forget to check out all the gorgeous ribbons this month.  It's going to be fun this fall.

Big Hugs....Teresa

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE this, the papers remind me of my younger years a long, long time ago.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Graphic 45 papers and you have made a beautiful project with them.Love it! Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous graphic 45 does have beautiful paper but it's how you use it that counts and you used it beautifully your projects are always so classy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carole I am glad that you like it because it's for you... i will message you and get your address soon :) Big Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say