Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Vintage Valentine


For the RRR January Blog Hop, please click HERE or scroll down.

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share with you a sweet vintage valentine I made using Ribbon and Baker's Twine from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.


I matted the digital printout image on glitter cardstock and lined the image with stickles glitter glue in Pink Taffeta.  The paper is from last years Crate Paper Valentine's Day collection.  I matted that on glitter cardstock as well and glued that to a standard A2 card base.  I placed a white heart doily behind the image before adhering it to the card base.

I wrapped a band of Hot Pink Satin with Grosgrain Edge ribbon.  I also created a bow to go on top of this with the same ribbon and my Bow It All tool.  I then adhered a white button to the center of the bow tied with Cotton Candy Baker's Twine.  I hope you enjoy this card and make sure to pick up all of your Valentine's Day ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Bonnie has a huge selection perfect for the occasion.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

  1. Wow!!!! SO pretty and sparkly! Love the image and beautiful layering! The bow is GORGEOUS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say