Thursday, June 11, 2015

Gilded Lily Card


Hey there Paper Peeps! I super love the project I'm sharing today. I got my delivery of Graphic 45 Gilded Lily and was really just blown away at how great my Really Reasonable Ribbon Trims match the vintagy hues of these beautiful patterned papers.
I did quite a bit of fussy cutting and layering of these gorgeous images.  Stitching adds a lot of subtle detail...and helps keep all the layers secure.
This card called for a very generous sized bow of Bluebird Plaid Ribbon. I topped it off with a loopy little Ivory Burlap String bow and blue button.
Buttons top off the Metal Shabby Chic Ornate Key hole.
I tucked in some pretty little coordinating chipboard pieces.
Okay....you all know I'm lovin' Gilded Lily so you'll be seeing a lot of projects using that and my favorite Really Reasonable Ribbons.
Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say