Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Christmas Greetings and Joy

Hey there Peeps. I know it's really too late to be Christmas in July...but I'm still having so much fun playing with these lovely new papers from Graphic 45's A Christmas Carol. So traditional and Victorian and vintagy all in one!!! I'm not even putting the paper away because I know I'll just be gettin it back out again.


Gold is not my usual go to color..but it made the perfect matting for the shabby paper patterns and it makes it so festive!
I used Champagne  Chevron Striped Twill and Ivory Burlap String to create this bow.

I had some lovely little gold glittered leaves in my stash so I added those and topped them off with White Wild Roses , White Magnolia and  Light Mocha Roses from RRR and few blooms from Petaloo.
I finished the inside with the coordinating paper patterns.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say