Monday, July 11, 2016

Mon Amour Tag

Hey there Paper Peeps. Ginny here dropping in to share a tag I created with fabby trims from RRR and lots of patterned paper layers.


This Checkerboard Satin in Light Coral is the most perfect match for the Mon Amour patterned papers from Graphic 45.  I've added some loopy twine bows from Natural Burlap String as well.
Lots of pretty flowers with a few itty bitty die cut black doilies for the bottom corner of this tag. I also added a vintagy wooden clock embellishment I received in a goody bag from my BFF Kathy.
I included die cut feathers with embossing to this arrangement to lighten it up and add texture.
This chipboard frame has a extra thick layer of silvery Liquid Pearls. Before adding all the layers I used a small stencil and some crackle paint to add interest to the background.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

5 comments :

  1. Absolutely stunning! Love the floral and lace and the image is beautiful tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite & Utterly Stunning!!!! You are a Very talented crafter!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really is totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful layers of the Graphic 45 and flowers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say