Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Happy First Birthday Card

Hi friends.  Today I have a pretty little First Birthday card to share that I created for a special little girl.  I had fun embellishing with beautiful ribbons and mulberry flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I will admit that I had NO game plan for this card and as is typically the case - I waited until the last minute.  I never mean to do that, but time just gets away from me.  Can anyone relate?  

Luckily the card just seemed to come together by itself.  I love when that happens.
So at times like this when it's last minute, I don't have time for handmade flowers, no matter how much I like to make them.  Really Reasonable Ribbon carries a huge variety of Mulberry Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts for just such occasions, and it's great to have some on hand for when you find yourself needing to put a card together quickly.
My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using 5/8" Bright Pink Plaid Ribbon and 5/8" Hot Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I also ran a piece of the Delicate Stitched Satin across the center of the card under the sentiment panel and topped that with a piece of 3/8" Mixed Pink Confetti Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

For a video tutorial on how to create this beautiful bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other materials used in my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~  Bonnie  ~

2 comments :

  1. Adorable baby girl card and the bow was fantastic! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby girl card and the bow was fantastic! hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say