Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hot Chocolate in a Box

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  It's Kathy  here with a super quick and easy Christmas project.  I got all inspired by the gorgeous ribbons in the Traditional Christmas Mix in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment.  They really dressed up this little Hot Chocolate Gift Box.

I built the box from Carta Bella's Warm and Cozy collection.  The Christmas Traditions Plaid Ribbon made it very merry indeed!   Adding a snip of white crochet lace along with a Natural Burlap string bow made for a very pretty ribbon cluster.   I added a 2nd string bow and a rhinestone stick pin to the upper right corner.  And here's some BIG NEWS!  Bonnie has added embellishments to the shop and they are gorgeous! I used one of the flat back gems with a brooch/hat pin to make my pretty jewel!
I wrapped a hot chocolate pouch with a belly band, then tied on another snipped of that gorgeous plaid ribbon to dress it up.  Quick as you can say Ho, Ho, Ho...this little hot chocolate in a box is ready to be stuffed in a stocking!

And speaking of hot chocolate...are you for or against topping it with whipped cream?  Me?  I'm for it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say