Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Isn't Just a Day...

Hello Crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all!
Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful satins, foam squares and embellishments.

Two of the ribbons used are from the Octobers Ribbon Club Assortment, and those ribbons are called Delicate Stitched Forest Green Ribbon , Gauze Print Poppy Red Satin , as I thought they went perfect with all the layers on my card. I also added a sweet rhinestone embellishment .

Each layer was put together using the  Scotch advanced tape runner refill. , and then popped up using Really Reasonable Ribbons Foam squares . I did add sewing to the 3 layers.

Sentiment Frame- was done using a die cut from JustRite, and the stamp is from The Project Bin, and I also added distressing using Club Scrap ink.

Top panel under the sentiment frame- I used a fancy Quadrafoil Square Doily die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs.

I had a lot of fun creating this card, hope you enjoy my post for today! thank you!
Have a nice day!

hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Bonnie, I just wanted to say I'm really going to miss the inspiration that your design teams always provide. I love the ribbon that is sold. Will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will continue to provide inspiration on the RRR blog. We have just decided to discontinue the bi-weekly challenges. It was a lot of work for the team and for me and we decided to concentrate our efforts in another way. Really Reasonable Ribbon is still very much in business and the blog will continue, just without the bi-weekly challenge.
      Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. I love all the layers you incorporated into this card. Great inspiration. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say