Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Little Princess Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy New Year to you all! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas too! Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful delicate stitched satin ribbon from this month's Ribbon Club Assortment called Valentine Mix.  I love all the ribbons in this months kit, they are beautiful!!

On my card for today I chose to use a princess theme paper and embellishments. The delicate stitched satin ribbon matches it perfectly! I also chose to use some of Really Reasonable Ribbon's Sweetheart Blossoms, leaves,and little flower embellishments. 

The little princess, tea set, and sentiment were all placed using RRR foam tabs. I also used the Scotch Glider Refills to attach each layer. 
Todays post is kinda a short one, as I haven't felt good for the last few days, and haven't crafted in awhile, but it sure did feel good to be back in the craft room, so hoping I can get back into the swing of things this week....hehehe
I hope you enjoyed my card for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely week!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say