Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Valentine's Treat Bags

Hello friends! Linsey here today! It's exactly 1 week until Valentine's Day, which means I'm all about making lovey-dovey crafts right now. This cute treat duo is sure to sweeten anyone's day!
I made the treat bags out of SU! glassine papers and 6x6 Sending Love paper pad. Next I made two small holes at the top of each bag and added a decorative ivory button tied to a piece of 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Red into a bow to close. I wrapped a small piece of Vanessa White Crochet Lace around the button.  A decorative wood heart was also added, then I stamped a sentiment which is perfect for Valentine's Day and chocolate lovers alike and attached it with a miniature white paper clip and an even tinier wood heart. Each bag is filled with Valentine's chocolates. These were super easy and quick to make and would be very easy to mass product. I think they would make a great little gift for classroom parties, co-workers or your favorite neighbors!
Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what I whipped up! I hope you have a wonderful day and happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say