Thursday, April 26, 2018

Saddle Up! Masculine All Occasion Card

Hello, Friends!  Have you been enjoying the March Ribbon Club Assortment as much as I have?  I love that the Blue and Brown Assortment of ribbons is so versatile.  Today, I'm using one of the Tan Select Swiss Dots Grosgrain w/Turftan Brown Dots on this masculine "Saddle Up!" card.


Using ribbon on a masculine card can be challenging, but this Tan Grosgrain Ribbon is the perfect accent!  I used my Zutter Bow-it-All Tool to tie that stylish double loop bow beside the focal image.  Then I topped it with some Natural Burlap String.


I also attached a length of this same ribbon along the top edge of both banner flags, then topped it with a vintage button.  It's easy to attach ribbon with Scor-Tape, and it adds lovely texture to any project.

Here's a peek at the inside of the card.  I added a gift card pocket, then tucked in a miniature chocolate treat.  I'm pretty sure that even cowboys love chocolate!

This would be a great card to make Dad...and Father's Day will be here before we know it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say